Time Guardian is designed to run in Windows XP onwards, including Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit versions of Windows are supported).
Due to it’s built-in security, it can be installed on a computer where there is a single user profile who is the Administrator, and controllable via the Time Guardian Administration Control Panel (password protected). However, users are encouraged to fortify the installation by ensuring they take full advantage of Windows’ built-in user profiles and administration restrictions.
Time Guardian will run well on almost any computer manufactured within the past 10 years (running Windows XP onwards), including desktops, laptops and netbooks. But for specific specs, refer below:
- Microsoft Windows Operating System (XP onwards, 32 or 64-bit)
- 233Mhz Pentium processor or higher (300Mhz recommended)
- At least 128MB of RAM
- 30MB of Hard Disk space
- Sound Card
- Speakers or Headphones (for audible notifications during full-screen applications and games)
- Internet Connection (for program activation and administrative notifications)
- Email address (for administrative notifications)